CONDUIT FLEXIBLE LIQUID TIGHT
- * Flexible metal pipe with PVC flame retardant and UV filter.
- * Flexible metal pipes uncoated BX type
FLEXIBLE CONDUIT PIPE
Certified according to UNE-EN 61386-1 and UNE-EN 61386-23
Designed to protect electrical cables and fiber optics, also protects them from harmful agents such as environment, water, dust, oils and so on. As well as possible mechanical stress, vibration, twisting, or crushing blows, making it ideal for demanding critical as is the use in bad weather, rush motors, transformers, wiring the presence of water, oils and corrosive vapors in continuous exposure.
Thanks to its construction combines strength and flexibility, is particularly suitable for installation underground, outdoors, in pipes fixed on surfaces, in pipes embedded, embedded in concrete, pipes embedded in ordinary masonry (walls, roofs and ceilings), hollow construction and protective works etc channels.
Construction Technical parameters:
- Made of galvanized steel treated ACESCO brand cold and resistant to corrosion.
- Coated with a flexible PVC layer from 1.5 mm to 3 mm Self-extinguishing and UV protection with UV filter component, which prevents premature degradation of the material.
- Labeling blue ink, which allows the description of the product under the brand MCL, Metal Shell SA.
- Suitable for use in hazardous areas, Class I Division II.
- Provides a degree of protection IP 68.
- Maximum working temperature of 55 degrees Celsius.
- Stable in front of soapy water, mineral oils, vegetable and weather under normal conditions.
- Unstable to aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons, alcohols, ethers, esters, benzene, gasoline and fuel.